Need help managing your online reputation?
Do you use online reviews to get a feel for a business you’re thinking about shopping at? The Business Reputation Competitive package includes the pieces you need to manage social media and listings while we take care of generating and responding to reviews.
- Engage prospects in conversation through professionally managed services.
- Access the tools you need to keep your listings up to date and your social media on point.
The Business Reputation Competitive package supplies you with the team you need to build your online reputation.
Contains 10 items:
Get more reviews for your business and build your reputation online with managed Review Requests
Online reviews are one of the best ways to keep track of customer experiences and impressions. But even if a business has a good relationship with its customers, it takes time to build a strong base of online reviews without help.
This service is ideal for businesses who self-generate their own weekly or monthly lists of customer contact information. Working with a marketing strategist, your business can submit lists up to 4 times a month to request reviews through Customer Voice.
Requires active Customer Voice App, sold separately. English only.
- Generate more reviews from your weekly or monthly self-generated lists to build your online reputation and boost your star rating.
- You can send out bulk emails to request reviews up to 4 times a month.
- Marketing services will work with you to manage which 3rd party review sites receive positive reviews.
- Protect your SEO standings and online credibility with the ability to address negative feedback before it goes live.
Review requests will only be sent out to customers once a week with each new list your client provides.
Customer Voice is the platform that enables Review Response and other review-related services.
Yes, in fact, we encourage it. During your monthly call with Digital Agency you can work with the agent to strategize and choose which review sites would benefit most from positive reviews.
During your onboard with Digital Services, you’ll be able to choose from set email templates or upload your own.
You can choose between 3rd party review sites like Google and Facebook,.
The only app needed to use Review Request is Customer Voice. However, Review Request can be used to support other services such as Review Responses, or it can stand on its own.
Customers appreciate when they feel their voice is heard, whether the reviews are positive or negative. Responding to a negative review can help your business understand what went wrong and how to fix it.
Unfortunately, negative reviews cannot be deleted off of 3rd party sites. However, reviews that violate that site’s terms and conditions can be flagged. If the listing site agrees with our request, they will remove the review.
There are no reviews yet.